Friday, May 19, 2017

Catching Up

Cannot believe how long it has been since I posted.  Think about it every month.  But time flies when you are having fun they say.    Will try to catch up here.

We had wonderful holidays with our friend family.  Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners and wonderful gifts.  Fun times with the little ones.



Some of the Eye Glass Cases I made for Bunco  and Christmas Gifts


Had fun making these.  

Bourgade girls lunch  - one came from Illinois

Placemats with scraps

Screen Bag -


Some of the 22 cup aprons I made for my cousin's Christmas luncheon gifts

Some of the Towels I made to give as gifts at our Sew n Sews annual luncheon in November


Turkey Veggies


Pumpkin Look Cheese ball


Cup Apron sent to a dear fiend in SLC having surgery


Gift Purse

Zoey in her Winter Night Night

Fun New Year's Eve with friends


Penny Sturgis Class bag   could not get it straight


Valentine Table Runner   Machine embroidered


T shirt quilt made from Classmates shirts for her nephew


Dinner out with Sisters from different mothers


Terri came from Boston area.  Bourgade girls - Great Drinks and Dinner


Well caught up for a little while.  Lots more to post have lots more to do - need to work on pics first

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment