My beautiful friend Priscilla Hibbs went to heaven last evening.
I was so blessed to have known her and been a part of her life. I loved her dearly and will so miss her. She was the kindest and gentlest soul this earth could have. I know now she is free of pain and walking in the great light.
Her daughter Betsy was always there for her especially in her time of need. She had many friends - everyone loved Pris.
Goodbye my dear friend - you will always be in my heart. I loved you so.

2 comments:
Lynn, I know you talked about your friend, I am sorry she is gone, but I know you have many wonderful memories of her.
I only met her a few times but she seemed like such a lovely, happy person. You were very kind and caring to her.
Post a Comment