Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What I have been doing!

I have been organizing all our drawers and closets - in Kitchen, Baths, Bedrooms etc.  It has gone very well. I have spent lots of time in my Sewing Studio purging and organizing.  It has taken awhile as I have had appointments etc, also.   FOR NOW  I know what I have and where it is.  I can see the countertop and I am ready to SEW!

Here is just a little of my stuff - labeled Tah Dah!  The piles you see will be organized and put in boxes to go to our Sewing Sisters Boutique at the Sew In held in June.





 
 
 
 
This will be gone soon  !
 

4 comments:

quilteddogs said...

When are you coming to my house to do the same? This is just wonderful!

sewnews said...

Dream on!

Deb said...

I love your ORGANIZATION!! I know that all the material will benefit so many people. Your efforts will be enjoyed!

Verity said...

Love this! We've been cleaning out areas in our home, too, and it is AMAZING how much we've gotten rid of!

Post a Comment