Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Furry Visitor

We recently took care of our friends English Springer Spaniel for four days.  It was fun to have fur in the house again.

Ella is such a breeze to care for.   She and Uncle Ed had great times playing ball.   She takes her medicine pills straight from your hand - really no cheese, baby food, etc... Such a jewel.

She does need an audience for her meal time and a ball close by to keep her company.

Ella


I love naps



Come on already throw the ball!



Great fun, lots of ball, slobbery kisses, and snuggling in bed at night.  Thanks for a great time Ella.

4 comments:

Sissie said...

Awesome Auntie and Uncle for Ella! I'm thinking there was some spoilin' going on!

Sissie said...

Awesome Auntie and Uncle for Ella! I'm thinking there was some spoilin' going on!

sewnews said...

A little. Thats what pups are for

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and looks like a bundle of energy.
Valerie

Post a Comment