| Beautiful Peonies |
| Gorgeous Foxglove |
| Belagio Conservatory for Spring |
We ate out and in and played lots of cards and games. We stayed Tues - Sat am. Great time!
| Jon and Jim |
| Ed and Deb Temple Square |
| Star Flower Ball just my color |
| Sam stating the anniversary of his Winnie Pooh blanket. |
| Lilly on her Ballerina Quilt |
| Miss Lilly's Purse |
| Lilly colored me a wonderful picture I have it in my sewing room |
| Wonderous water flow in Big Cottonwood Canyon |
Drove to Zion Canyon - on the West side at Springdale. Stayed at our all time favorite hotel Desert Pearl Inn - Wonderful Place !!!!! We had a river room.... such bliss!!
We hiked up the trails and saw the sites and Ed took lots of pictures. Have yet to see them all. The only pic I have of Zion is this one taken from the gas station as we were leaving on our trip home.
We left after a great breakfast at the Spotted Dog in Springdale and then went through that over Mile Lonnnnnnnng tunnel to get to the East side and Highway 89. Being claustrophobic and a long tunnel - no light inside I am not sure I took a breath until we were out on the other side. But it was a beautiful time there.
We went to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Arrived about 10am and had coffee and a roll and I stayed out sitting on the patio while Ed went down rim trail and took more pics.
Long drive home but safe and good.
Wonderful to see our friends and great sites. Once home this what we had a beautiful cactus flower on the back patio.
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL trip! :)
Awesome trip and great pictorial report! I love many of,those places you mentioned!
We were so happy to have you visit us. We so miss you and your company. Loved all the games we played even, BOOM-O! Come any time, we are so grateful for you friendship.
Post a Comment