Our sweet girl left us today at 1 pm.... We will miss her so very much.. Our hearts have a huge hole - I am sure in time they will mend just not sure when.
I am so upset about this and can only imagine by memory of my own past what you are going through. I know there is nothing anyone can do to make you feel better. But you know that eventually you will and will know that you and she shared a good long life together.
2 comments:
I am so upset about this and can only imagine by memory of my own past what you are going through. I know there is nothing anyone can do to make you feel better. But you know that eventually you will and will know that you and she shared a good long life together.
Aw sweet girl. Gone to a pain free place!
Post a Comment