My friend Betsy taught me how to crochet the Cocoon Yarn Scarfs. So much fun!
Sometime ago I bought one of the mini quilt hangers. I finally got around to making something to hang from it. I also made a small wall hanging.
I made a zipper pin. I first saw a zipper pin at the Phoenix Art Museum's Gift Shop. It was selling for $95. I know mine is not quite the same but it cost just 22 cents. I was so excited to have made something unusual. Then I found out the pins are in Nancy's Notions - Bernina is teaching a class, etc etc. Oh well, every person will have their own original.
I also made a mesh bag with an embroidery panel on it for our Doctor's Nurse. She is always so efficient and fast to respond to us that I thought I would make her a little tote as a thank you.
A couple of table toppers.. That's all for now.
3 comments:
Good Grief! You got the fever from Betsy! Too bad you never sew anymore!!! Your zipper pin is so cute.
Very, very nice work.
Thanks teacher. It has allbeen fun. Trying to get some new things done soon.
Post a Comment